Dr. Thomas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher Thomas, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Galveston, TX. Dr. Thomas completed a residency at McLean Hospital. He currently practices at UTMB. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thomas is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- McLean Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- McLean Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- McLean Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Baylor University, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thomas?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Christopher Thomas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Thomas' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thomas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thomas frequently treats Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
Dr. Thomas' office is located at 301 University Blvd, Galveston, TX 77555. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
The University of Texas Medical Branch301 University Blvd, Galveston, TX 77555 (409) 747-9791
- 2 400 Harborside, Galveston, TX 77555 (409) 747-9667