Dr. Longnecker has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher Longnecker, MD is a cardiology specialist in Joplin, MO. Dr. Longnecker completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine. He currently practices at Freeman Heart/Vascular Inst and is affiliated with Freeman Hospital West. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Longnecker is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St Louis University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Baylor College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Baylor College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Kansas City, Medical School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Freeman Heart/Vascular Inst
Freeman Heart/Vascular Inst1102 W 32nd St Ste 300, Joplin, MO 64804 Existing Patients: (417) 347-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Longnecker?
Was very pleased with my cardiac procedure
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Christopher Longnecker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Longnecker's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Longnecker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Longnecker frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Longnecker's office is located at 1102 W 32nd St Ste 300, Joplin, MO 64804. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Freeman Hospital West
- Freeman Neosho Hospital
- Integris Miami Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Columbus