Dr. Christopher Lehman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lehman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Christopher Lehman, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in South San Francisco, CA. Dr. Lehman completed a residency at UCSF. He currently practices at KAISER PERMANENTE MEDICAL CENTER. Dr. Lehman is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Orthopaedic Research of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- UCSF, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University Of California San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University Of California San Francisco, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Jefferson Med College Of Thomas Jefferson University Philadelphia Pa, Medical School — 1996
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center1200 El Camino Real, South San Francisco, CA 94080 Existing Patients: (650) 742-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lehman?
Dr Lehman took time to listen to me and helped me with a problem when other Orthopedic Surgeons could not. He was highly recommended and my knee is thankful to him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lehman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lehman frequently treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), ACL Surgery, and Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear.
Dr. Lehman's office is located at 1200 El Camino Real, South San Francisco, CA 94080. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lehman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.