Dr. Christopher Aldridge, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Aldridge's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Christopher Aldridge, MD is a general surgery specialist in Alton, IL. Dr. Aldridge completed a residency at Saint Louis University / School of Medicine. He currently practices at B J C M G Gastroenterology of Alton and is affiliated with Alton Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Aldridge is board certified in General Surgery.
- Saint Louis University / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Saint Louis University / School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2008
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Homestate Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aldridge?
Doc removed a fatty tumor from the back of my neck. Surgery went fast. He did a beautiful job with stitches and scar hardly visible. I would highly recommend him to friends and relatives. Just would have liked for him to get more of my money than the hospital got. Seemed quite unfair that AMHospital got the lion's share of the cost
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Aldridge accepts your insurance.
Dr. Aldridge frequently treats Wound Repair, Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Laparoscopic, and Gallbladder Removal.
Dr. Aldridge's office is located at 4 Memorial Dr Ste 230, Alton, IL 62002. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Aldridge has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alton Memorial Hospital
- Christian Hospital
- OSF Saint Anthony's Health Center