Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Christopher Pierce, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fargo, ND. Dr. Pierce completed a residency at Good Samaritan Reg Med Center. He currently practices at Sanford Children's Hospital Fargo and is affiliated with Mahnomen Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pierce is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Good Samaritan Reg Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Mn Med School, Residency Hospital
- University Of Nd School Med And Health Science, Residency Hospital
- University of North Dakota / Main Campus, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sanford Children's Hospital Fargo
Sanford Children's Hospital Fargo - Neonatal Intensive Care801 Broadway N, Fargo, ND 58102 Existing Patients: (701) 234-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pierce?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pierce frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Pierce's office is located at 801 Broadway N, Fargo, ND 58102. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pierce has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mahnomen Health Center
- Perham Health
- Sanford Hillsboro Medical Center
- Sanford Mayville Medical Center
- Sanford Medical Center Fargo