Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Christopher Petit, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Christopher Petit, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Petit completed a residency at McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University. He currently practices at CUIMC NewYork Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children s Hospital and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Petit is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University, Residency Hospital
- Children'S Hospital Of Philadelphia, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Petit?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Petit accepts your insurance.
Dr. Petit frequently treats Treadmill Stress Test, Tilt Table Testing, and Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test.
Dr. Petit's office is located at 3959 Broadway, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Petit has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.