Dr. Christopher O'Boynick, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. O'Boynick completed a residency at Mid-America Orthopaedic Institute. He currently practices at Signature Orthopedics and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital South. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. O'Boynick is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Orthocarolina, Fellowship Hospital
- Mid-America Orthopaedic Institute, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Boynick?
I went to Dr. O’Boynick for back pain that was crippling me. I had surgery a year and a half ago by a different surgeon but my pain was back so bad I could not stand for more than a minute. . Dr. O’Boynick went through a series of tests, had me try PT and even a shot in my spine but it was evident I was going to need surgery. His explanation of everything he would do during surgery was concise as well as what to expect afterward. He was able to do exactly what he said and for the first time in 2 1/2 years I am pain free and can stand upright. I highly recommend Dr. O’Boynick. He gave me my life back.
- Mercy Hospital South
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton