Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Frazier accepts your insurance.
Dr. Christopher Frazier, MD is a family medicine specialist in Kendallville, IN. Dr. Frazier completed a residency at Ft Wayne Med Educ Program. He currently practices at Pfc - Noble Campus and is affiliated with Parkview Lagrange Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Frazier is board certified in Family Practice.
- Ft Wayne Med Educ Program, Residency Hospital
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frazier?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Frazier frequently treats Bird Flu, Malaise and Fatigue, and Swine Flu.
Dr. Frazier's office is located at 326 N SAWYER RD, Kendallville, IN 46755. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Frazier has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Parkview Lagrange Hospital
- Parkview Noble Hospital
- Parkview Regional Medical Center