Dr. Brown has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher Brown, MD is a neurology specialist in Spokane, WA. Dr. Brown completed a residency at Baylor College Of Medicine/Texas Children's Hospital. He currently practices at Providence Medical Group. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brown is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Baylor College Of Medicine/Texas Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Baylor College Of Medicine/Texas Children's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2010
- The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University, Medical School — 2005
- University of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Providence Medical Group
Providence Medical Group101 W 8th Ave Ste 4200, Spokane, WA 99204 Existing Patients: (509) 474-5440
Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare200 University Ave E, Saint Paul, MN 55101 Existing Patients: (651) 229-3890
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brown?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brown accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brown frequently treats Deep Brain Stimulation Evaluation, Functional Movement Screening, and Memory Evaluation.
Dr. Brown's office is located at 101 W 8th Ave Ste 4200, Spokane, WA 99204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brown speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.