Dr. Beauchamp has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher Beauchamp, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Beauchamp completed a residency at University Bc. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Arizona and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital, Phoenix, Arizona. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Beauchamp is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Mayo Clinic Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- University Fla, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- University Bc, Residency Hospital — 1984
- St Pauls Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University of British Columbia / Faculty of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1978
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Meritain Health
- Pekin Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Phoenix - Transplant13400 E Shea Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85259 Existing Patients: (480) 301-8000
Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Phoenix - Cancer5777 E Mayo Blvd, Phoenix, AZ 85054 Existing Patients: (480) 342-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Beauchamp?
My experience with Dr. Beauchamp has been absolutely fantastic. He provides excellent care and is always very clear, direct, and considerate of both me and my family during appointments or calls. I always leave his office somehow feeling at ease and positive even when facing a scary circumstance. He and his team did an excellent job on my surgery, a wide tumor excision in my lower leg, and from start to finish and beyond I have been very well taken care of.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Christopher Beauchamp, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Beauchamp's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Beauchamp accepts your insurance.
Dr. Beauchamp frequently treats Joint Pain, Soft Tissue Sarcoma, and Osteoarthritis.
Dr. Beauchamp's office is located at 13400 E Shea Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85259. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Phoenix, Arizona