Dr. Christopher O'Hara, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. O'Hara's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Christopher O'Hara, MD is a pediatric hospitalist in Hershey, PA. Dr. O'Hara completed a residency at Tufts New England Medical Center. He currently practices at Penn State Pediatric Hospital Medicine. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. O'Hara is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Indiana University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1992
- Indiana University Of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Penn State Pediatric Hospital Medicine
Pennstate Hershey children Hospirtal600 Univ Dr, Hershey, PA 17033 Existing Patients: (800) 243-1455
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Hara?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. O'Hara accepts your insurance.
Dr. O'Hara frequently treats Dehydration, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), and Epilepsy.
Dr. O'Hara's office is located at 600 Univ Dr, Hershey, PA 17033. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. O'Hara speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. O'Hara has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.