Dr. Christopher Miskovsky, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Miskovsky completed a residency at Hosp For Special Surg. He currently practices at Texas Orthopaedic Associates and is affiliated with Texas Health Center for Diagnostics and Surgery. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Miskovsky is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Texas Orthopaedic Associates
Texas Orthopaedic Associates8210 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 130, Dallas, TX 75231 (214) 750-1207
- Phil Hand Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Hosp For Special Surg, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Oregon Health Sciences University, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Georgetown University, Medical School — 1992
- Georgetown University, Other Education — 1988
- University of Vermont, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miskovsky?
Dr. Miskovsky performed 3 procedures on me in October 2018 and the whole process and experience has been a very good one, from the office visit and staff, to the surgery center and their staff, to the aftercare. I definitely received good care and will see him for future issues.
- Texas Health Center for Diagnostics and Surgery
- Texas Institute for Surgery at Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas