Dr. Christopher Mattern, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in White Plains, NY. Dr. Mattern completed a residency at Hospital for Special Surgery. He currently practices at WESTMED Medical Group and is affiliated with Greenwich Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mattern is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
WESTMED Medical Group
WESTMED Medical Group210 Westchester Ave, White Plains, NY 10604 Existing Patients: (914) 682-0700
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 2004
- Columbia Business School, Other Education — 2004
- Princeton U, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mattern?
Wonderful doctor. Very kind doctor who takes his time to explain what is causing the pain and what method is recommended to relieve it. Extremely knowledgeable and offers non surgical solutions before moving towards surgery.
- Greenwich Hospital
- White Plains Hospital