Dr. Stewart has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher Stewart, MD is a addiction psychiatry specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Stewart completed a residency at University Of Louisville General Psychiatry Residency Training Program. He currently practices at Main Office. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stewart is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- University Of Louisville Addiction Psychiatry Residency Training Program, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- University Of Louisville General Psychiatry Residency Training Program, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University Of Louisville Affiliated Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Georgetown College, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Main Office401 E Chestnut St Unit 610, Louisville, KY 40202 Existing Patients: (502) 588-4450
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stewart?
Dr Stewart is exceptional. He is highly intelligent, has a great deal of empathy and also major insight. He's upfront and honest. He's one of the sharpest, yet most caring physicians I have ever encountered. You cannot go wrong with Dr Stewart, unless perhaps, you are not ready to face your issues. I recommend him without reservation. I visit his office from Louisville and find it well worth it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Christopher Stewart, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stewart's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stewart accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stewart frequently treats Alcohol or Substance Misuse Screening and Counseling, Alcohol Misuse Screening and Counseling, and Opioid Withdrawal.
Dr. Stewart's office is located at 401 E Chestnut St Unit 610, Louisville, KY 40202. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.