Dr. Sepich has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher Sepich, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Wilmington, NC. Dr. Sepich completed a residency at University Of Louisville. He currently practices at Carolina Healthcare Associates Inc. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sepich is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Louisville, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University of Louisville, Internship Hospital — 2009
- THE BRODY SCH OF MED AT E CAROLINA UNIV, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sepich?
A great diagnosis doctor. ALWAYS LISTENS and makes sound suggestions. He is knowledgeable & compassionate. He is very east to talk to and he is a caring doctor. I would highly recommend Dr. Christopher Sepich.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Christopher Sepich, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sepich's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sepich accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sepich frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, Blood in Urine (Hematuria), and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Sepich's office is located at 5145 S College Rd, Wilmington, NC 28412. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.