Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rose accepts your insurance.
Dr. Christopher Rose, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Manhattan Beach, CA. Dr. Rose completed a residency at Joint Ctr Rad Ther. He currently practices at Vantage Oncology and is affiliated with Providence Little Company Of Mary Medical Center Torrance. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rose is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- British Inst Cancer Rsch, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Joint Ctr Rad Ther, Residency Hospital — 1979
- British Institute Of Cancer Research; Univ. Of London, Other Education — 1979
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1974
- Massachusetts Institute Of Technology, Undergraduate School — 1970
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Vantage Oncology1500 Rosecrans Ave Ste 400, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266 Existing Patients: (310) 335-4065
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rose?
The best doctors and staff around.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rose frequently treats 3D Conformal Radiotherapy, Anal and Rectal Cancer, and Bladder Cancer.
Dr. Rose's office is located at 1500 Rosecrans Ave Ste 400, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rose speaks Armenian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rose has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Little Company Of Mary Medical Center Torrance
- Providence Saint John's Health Center