Dr. Kellogg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher Kellogg, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Chandler, AZ. Dr. Kellogg completed a residency at Wayne St U-Detroit Med Ctr. He currently practices at Ironwood Cancer & Research Centers and is affiliated with Banner Desert Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kellogg is board certified in Hematology.
- Wayne St U-Detroit Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- Wayne St U-Detroit Med Ctr, Internship Hospital
- Wayne St U-Detroit Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Accountable Health Plans of America
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Assurant Health
- AZ Benefit Options
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- AZ Health Concepts
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Bashas Benefit Trust
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Benefit Concepts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bridgeway Health Solutions
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Caremore Medical Group
- City of Mesa Health Plan
- Community Care Network
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Program (CMDP)
- Coventry Health Care
- El Paso First Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Gila River HealthCare
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Health Net
- Health Plan of Nevada
- Healthcare Connect
- HealthCare Consortium of Arizona
- Indian Health Service
- Integra Physician Network
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Lovelace Health Plan
- Lutheran Preferred
- Magellan Health Services
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Maricopa Foundation For Medical Care
- Maricopa Health Plan
- Maricopa Managed Care
- Marsh Affinity Group Services
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MercyCare Health Plans
- Meritain Health
- One Health
- Operating Engineers Health & Welfare Plan
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Phoenix Health Plan
- Physicians Mutual
- Pinal/Gila LTC
- Prime Health Imaging
- Prime Health Services
- Principal Life
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Private Small Business Insurance
- Pyramid Life
- SCAN Health Plan
- Self Pay
- Sierra Choice
- Sliding Scale
- Southwest Service Administrators, Inc.
- State Farm
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Today's Options
- United American Insurance Company
- University Physicians
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Wausau Benefits
- Worker's Compensation
- WPS Health Insurance
- Yavapai Long Term Care
- Zenith Administrators Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ironwood Cancer & Research Centers
Ironwood Physicians PC685 S Dobson Rd, Chandler, AZ 85224 Existing Patients: (480) 821-2838
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kellogg?
Dr Kellogg is kind, sincere, willing to investigate whatever the situation is, find the cause and resolution. We would recommend Dr Kellogg for any cancer or non cancer situation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Christopher Kellogg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kellogg's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kellogg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kellogg frequently treats Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Leukocytosis, and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. Kellogg's office is located at 685 S Dobson Rd, Chandler, AZ 85224. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kellogg speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center