Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (630) 524-4974, and for other questions, call (630) 232-0610.
Dr. Christopher George, MD
New Patient(630) 394-2874
Dr. Christopher George, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Geneva, IL. Dr. George completed a residency at University of Colorado. He currently practices at KishHealth System Cancer Center and is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. George is board certified in Medical Oncology.
KishHealth System Cancer Center304 Randall Rd, Geneva, IL 60134 Call
- University of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Colorado, Residency Hospital
- Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. George?
What a wonderful doctor. He was patient and took the time to answer all of my questions. I felt well educated when I left his office and knew my options for care. Excellent doctor!
- Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. George has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher George, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. George's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. George accepts your insurance.
Dr. George frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection and Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Dr. George's office is located at 304 Randall Rd, Geneva, IL 60134. Find other locations and directions.