Click here to compare with other Sports Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Christopher Burket, MD is a sports medicine specialist in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Burket completed a residency at University of Louisville/University Louisville Hosp. He currently practices at Ochsner Medical Sports Center and is affiliated with Wellstar Douglas Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Burket is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University of Louisville/University Louisville Hosp, Residency Hospital
- University of Louisville Sch of Med, Internship Hospital
- Ochsner New Orleans, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- University Of Louisville, Medical School — 2005
- Bellarmine University, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Medicaid of Kentucky
- Owensboro Community Health Network
- Passport Health Plan
- Sagamore Health Network
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ochsner Medical Sports Center
Sports Medicine1201 S Clearview Pkwy, New Orleans, LA 70121 Existing Patients: (504) 736-4800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burket?
Very caring doctor. He worked well with the physical therapist at Hillcrest Nursing Home.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Burket frequently treats Ankle Sprains and Strains, Wrist Fracture, and Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture.
Dr. Burket's office is located at 1201 S Clearview Pkwy, New Orleans, LA 70121. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Burket has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital