Dr. Christopher Bulger, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in South Windsor, CT. Dr. Bulger completed a residency at University Of Illinois Metropo. He currently practices at Center For Vein Restoration and is affiliated with Uconn John Dempsey Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bulger is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- Rush Presbyterian-St. Luke's Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- University Of Illinois Metropo, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Metropolital Group Hospitals Residency In General Surgery, University Of Illinois, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Stanford University, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bulger?
Dr. Bulger is a good practitioner and I have had great results. However, I disagree with some about the wait time. I waited for an hour at two visits and both times was told there was an emergency. Hard to believe that.
- Uconn John Dempsey Hospital