Dr. Christopher Brennan, MD is a internal medicine specialist in West Islip, NY. Dr. Brennan completed a residency at Roger Williams Medical Center/Boston University School Of Medicine. He currently practices at GOOD SAMARITAN HOSPITAL MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center.
Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center1000 Montauk Hwy Fl 3, West Islip, NY 11795 Existing Patients: (631) 376-3000
- Chief Resident-Roger Williams Medical Center-Boston University School Of Medicine, Other Education — 2011
- Roger Williams Medical Center/Boston University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Buprenorphine In The Treatment Of Opioid Dependence, Other Education — 2010
- Roger Williams Medical Center/Boston University School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Ross University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Undergraduate School — 2001
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brennan?
Dr Brennan is a Dr that methodically communicates with great precision and care. A trait that is slowly fading in the industry. I was impressed by his bedside manner that immediately put me at ease. There is also a calming presence about him that made this last visit to the hospital a little more pleasant.
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Roger Williams Medical Center