Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (618) 523-2699, and for other questions, call (618) 281-7373.
Dr. Christopher Schenewerk, MD is a family medicine specialist in Columbia, IL. Dr. Schenewerk completed a residency at St Louis University Hospital. He currently practices at BJC Medical Group at Columbia and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital East. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St Louis University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- St Louis University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
BJC Medical Group at Columbia
BJC Medical Group at Columbia, IL200 Admiral Trost Rd Ste 1a, Columbia, IL 62236 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schenewerk?
I’ve been seeing Dr. Schenewerk since I was a teenager. He is an amazing doctor and listens to every concern and question. I don’t think I’ll ever find a better doctor like him. I highly recommend him! Award winning doctor in the world right here in the Midwest!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schenewerk has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher Schenewerk, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schenewerk's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schenewerk accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schenewerk frequently treats Diabetes Type 2, Diabetes Mellitus, Secondary, and Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status.
Dr. Schenewerk's office is located at 200 Admiral Trost Rd Ste 1a, Columbia, IL 62236. Find other locations and directions.
- Memorial Hospital East
- Gateway Regional Medical Center
- HSHS St. Elizabeth's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Belleville
- Red Bud Regional Hospital
- Washington County Hospital*