Dr. Christopher Moertel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Moertel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Christopher Moertel, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Moertel completed a residency at Baylor College Of Med. He currently practices at University of Mn Medical Center Fairview and is affiliated with M Health Fairview University of Minnesota Medical Center - West Bank. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moertel is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn, Residency Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA / SAINT PAUL CAMPUS, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moertel?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Moertel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Moertel frequently treats Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, Erythropoietin Test, and Lymphoma Evaluation.
Dr. Moertel's office is located at 2450 Riverside Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55454. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Moertel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- M Health Fairview University of Minnesota Medical Center - West Bank