Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kelly accepts your insurance.
Dr. Christopher Kelly, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Kelly completed a residency at Tulane. He currently practices at Stephen J. Kelly, MD PC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kelly is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Tulane, Residency Hospital — 1978
- U Ala, Internship Hospital — 1975
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Stephen J. Kelly, MD PC
Stephen J. Kelly, MD PC1830 14th Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35205 Existing Patients: (205) 933-2250
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kelly?
Dr Kelly takes whatever time is necessary to explain the results of my yearly eye examination. I never feel rushed which is rare these days in Drs. Offices. I have been a patient for over 40 years and as my eyes age he has resolved any eye problems that have arisen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kelly frequently treats Keratitis, Eye Infections, and Farnsworth Lantern Test.
Dr. Kelly's office is located at 1830 14th Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kelly has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.