Dr. Christopher Jimenez, MD is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in San Marcos, TX. Dr. Jimenez completed a residency at University of Utah, Orthopedic Surgery Residency. He currently practices at Live Oak Health Partners and is affiliated with Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Live Oak Health Partners
Live Oak Health Partners1340 Wonder World Dr, San Marcos, TX 78666 Existing Patients: (512) 353-6400
- Dr. Edward McPherson Hip & Knee Reconstruction, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Utah, Orthopedic Surgery Residency, Residency Hospital
- University Of Texas-San Antonio Health Science Center, Medical School
- University of Texas (San Antonio), Undergraduate School
- Dr. Matta Hip & Pelvis Fellowship, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Scott & White Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jimenez?
I had my surgery May 5, 2020. Six weeks later I'm walking 5 to 6 miles a day and riding my bike 30 minutes. I am back doing all the things I used to do, except with no pain. This is a life-changing operation. It has added years to the quality of my life. Thanks Dr. J and your whole team. You are all awesome.
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin
- Ascension Seton Southwest
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Lakeway
- St. David's Medical Center
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center