Dr. Christopher Keuker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Keuker's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Christopher Keuker, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Worcester, MA. Dr. Keuker completed a residency at Rhode Island Hospital. He currently practices at Internal Medicine. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Keuker is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Rhode Island Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Rhode Island Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Internal Medicine55 Lake Ave N, Worcester, MA 01655 Existing Patients: (508) 334-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Keuker?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Keuker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Keuker frequently treats Acute Leukemia, Acute Lymphoid Leukemia, and Anemia.
Dr. Keuker's office is located at 55 Lake Ave N, Worcester, MA 01655. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Keuker speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Keuker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.