Dr. Sinha has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher Sinha, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Gaithersburg, MD. Dr. Sinha completed a residency at Tripler Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Montgomery Otolaryngology Cnlts and is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sinha is board certified in Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery.
- Meth Hosp Of Ind, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1988
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Locals (any local)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MVP Health Care
- Planned Administration Inc
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Montgomery Otolaryngology Cnlts
Montgomery Otolaryngology Cnlts818 W Diamond Ave Ste 120, Gaithersburg, MD 20878 Existing Patients: (301) 963-6334
- 2 10801 Lockwood Dr Ste 360, Silver Spring, MD 20901 Existing Patients: (301) 593-5200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sinha?
Dr. Sinha helped my father diagnose for his nose problem. My father has trace of bleeding in his nose over summer, and we are all very worried of him. Dr. Sinha did the diagnose very carefully, and relieved our concern for tumor. He explained the condition very well and provide useful suggestions. We had several questions, and he patiently listened to our concerns and explained everything in a simple way that we could understand. We all like Dr. Sinha. He is very knowledgeable with lots of clinical experience and is an ENT doctor that you can trust. Also his office screens the patients for COVID risk very carefully. All in-coming patients will be scanned for body temperature, and they will keep everyone at 6 feet away even at the entrance to avoid close contact. The COVID risk is managed very well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Christopher Sinha, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sinha's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sinha accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sinha frequently treats Earwax Buildup, Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia), and Ear Ache.
Dr. Sinha's office is located at 818 W Diamond Ave Ste 120, Gaithersburg, MD 20878. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital