Dr. Christopher Ravage, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ravage's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Christopher Ravage, MD is a cardiology specialist in Richland, WA. Dr. Ravage completed a residency at Creighton U/St Joseph's Hosp. He currently practices at Kadlec Medical Associates and is affiliated with Kadlec Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Creighton U/St Joseph's Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Creighton U/St Joseph's Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Creighton University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ravage?
Dr Ravage managed my heart attack like the pro he is, affording me the opportunity to survive with no permanent heart damage. I’m forever grateful to him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ravage accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ravage frequently treats Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Ravage's office is located at 888 Swift Blvd, Richland, WA 99352. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ravage has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Prosser Memorial Hospital
- Trios Women's and Children's Hospital