Dr. Christopher Jordan, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Jordan completed a residency at NWstn. He currently practices at JORDAN CHRISTOPHER MD and is affiliated with AllianceHealth - Midwest. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jordan is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Jordan Christopher MD
Jordan Christopher MD1201 S Douglas Blvd Ste H, Oklahoma City, OK 73130 (405) 732-7777
- Rancho Los Amigos Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- NWstn, Residency Hospital — 1978
- St Francis Hospital of Evanston, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Loyola U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jordan?
In my experience with hip replacement surgery, Dr. Jordan is a highly qualified, experienced and consummate professional who loves his job. He was very attentive to my questions and took the time to fully explain all aspects of the surgical procedure (with visual aids), the healing process, and recovery expectations. Not once did I feel rushed through the consultation process and my first impression was I felt a genuine sense of caring and honesty. I have never witnessed a situation where his office was overcrowded and patients are left waiting for hours after their scheduled appointment time. In most instances, I signed in and walked directly to an exam room. I would highly recommend Dr Jordan for any and all your orthopedic needs.
- AllianceHealth - Midwest
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Oklahoma Center for Orthopaedic and Multi - Specialty Surgeries