Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jordan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Christopher Jordan, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Jordan completed a residency at NWstn. He currently practices at JORDAN CHRISTOPHER MD and is affiliated with Grady Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jordan is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Rancho Los Amigos Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- NWstn, Residency Hospital — 1978
- St Francis Hospital of Evanston, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Loyola U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Jordan Christopher MD
Jordan Orthopedic Clinic1201 S Douglas Blvd Ste H, Oklahoma City, OK 73130 Existing Patients: (405) 732-7777
Grady Memorial Hospital2220 W Iowa Ave, Chickasha, OK 73018 Existing Patients: (405) 224-2300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jordan?
I've seen Dr. Jordan for 3 different issues over the past 5 years. Neck, foot and wrist. He has only had to do 1 surgery. He is very thorough, speaks to you on a level that you can understand your diagnosis. Makes sure you understand your treatment plan. Dr. Jordan, Cindy and the rest of the team will take great care of you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jordan frequently treats Shoulder & Upper Arm Surgery and Knee & Lower Limb Surgery.
Dr. Jordan's office is located at 1201 S Douglas Blvd Ste H, Oklahoma City, OK 73130. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jordan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Oklahoma Center For Orthopaedic & Multi-Specialty Surgery
- SSM Health St. Anthony Hospital - Midwest