Dr. Christopher Johnson, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Johnson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Christopher Johnson, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Fort Wayne, IN. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at McLaren Hosp-Mich State U. He currently practices at Ortho NorthEast and is affiliated with Dupont Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johnson is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University of Washington Department of Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2017
- McLaren Hosp-Mich State U, Residency Hospital — 2016
- Michigan State University / College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2011
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ortho NorthEast5050 N Clinton St, Fort Wayne, IN 46825 Existing Patients: (260) 484-8551
Ortho NorthEast11136 Parkview Circle Dr, Fort Wayne, IN 46845 Existing Patients: (800) 589-8551
ONE- Southwest Office7920 W Jefferson Blvd Ste 100, Fort Wayne, IN 46804 Existing Patients: (260) 484-8551
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
Dr. Johnson has been very friendly and informative and has reassured me in my hip procedure process. I am coming along just fine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johnson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Johnson frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Hip, Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh, and Osteopenia.
Dr. Johnson's office is located at 5050 N Clinton St, Fort Wayne, IN 46825. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Johnson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dupont Hospital
- Parkview Ortho Hospital
- Parkview Regional Medical Center