Dr. Woodson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher Woodson, MD is a orthopedic sports medicine surgery specialist in Los Alamitos, CA. Dr. Woodson completed a residency at Lac+Usc Medical Center. He currently practices at Beach Orthopedic Specialty Institute and is affiliated with Lakewood Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Woodson is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Lac+Usc Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Lac+Usc Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Keck School Of Medicine Of The Univ Of Southern California, Medical School — 2001
- University of California At Los Angeles, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
- Monarch Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Beach Orthopedic Specialty Institute
Beach Orthopedic Specialty Institute3851 Katella Ave Ste 202, Los Alamitos, CA 90720 Existing Patients: (562) 206-0177
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Woodson?
Dr. Woodson is one of the top surgeons in the state. But what makes him distinguished from any other doctor is his attention to his patients. He never leaves his patients alone with their, often big, frightening problem. Dr. Woodson takes active part in their recovery, helping them in any way possible. In my case Dr Woodson thought out-of-the-box to use surgical ideas in order to save my knee and allow me to lead active lifestyle. Any of my concerns have always been addressed with great attention. Additional x rays, ct scans were available any time he thought they might help make right decisions for rehabilitation. I had back problem causing me a lot of pain and, although it was not his specialty, Dr Woodson provided a referral for a back mri, discussed it with me afterwards when I came to check the knee progress. Dr. Woodson’s area of expertise is extensive and he has empathy and desire to help his patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Christopher Woodson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Woodson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Woodson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Woodson frequently treats Joint Pain, Osteoarthritis, and Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain.
Dr. Woodson's office is located at 3851 Katella Ave Ste 202, Los Alamitos, CA 90720. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Woodson speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center