Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Christopher Visco, MD
Dr. Christopher Visco, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Visco completed a residency at Kessler Inst For Rehab-Umdnj. He currently practices at Columbia University Medical Center and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Visco is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Kessler Inst For Rehab-Umdnj, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Atlantic Hlth Sys Morristown Mem Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Atlantic Hlth Sys/Morristown Mem Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Rutgers-UMDNJ, Medical School — 2004
- The College of New Jersey, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Visco?
Dr. Visco is knowledgeable, compassionate and thorough . I have a complicated elbow issue and he made sure I will have follow care with a genuine concern and commitment to improving my quality of life . I would recommend him wholeheartedly !
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Visco has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher Visco, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Visco's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Visco accepts your insurance.
Dr. Visco frequently treats Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, Chronic Neck Pain, and Osteoarthritis of Spine.
Dr. Visco's office is located at 180 Fort Washington Ave # HP-1-199 HP-1-199, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.
Columbia University Medical Center
CUMC/Harkness Pavilion180 Fort Washington Ave # HP-1-199 HP-1-199, New York, NY 10032 Call
Columbia Doctors Midtown
Rehabilitation and Regenerative
Harkness Pavilion180 Fort Washington Ave # 1-199, New York, NY 10032 Call