Dr. Christopher Vinton, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Worcester, MA. Dr. Vinton completed a residency at Umass Memorial Med Center. He currently practices at WORCESTER COUNTY ORTHOPEDICS and is affiliated with Harrington Hospital (Southbridge). He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vinton is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Worcester County Orthopedics
Worcester County Orthopedics59 Quinsigamond Ave, Worcester, MA 01610 Existing Patients: (508) 755-1123
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Umass Memorial Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Umass Memorial Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Umass Memorial Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Dartmouth College, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vinton?
My visit was great. Nice office staff, very efficient and waiting time was under ten minutes. Dr. Vinton answered all my questions. His assistant Seth is great too. Would recommend them .
- Harrington Hospital (Southbridge)
- MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital
- Saint Vincent Hospital