Dr. Christopher Newton, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Newton completed a residency at SUNY Upstate Med Univ. He currently practices at Rhode Island Eye Institute and is affiliated with The Miriam Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Newton is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Univ of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- SUNY Upstate Med Univ, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Maine Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University of Vermont Larner College of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Newton?
- The Miriam Hospital