Dr. Christopher Kruger, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kruger's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Christopher Kruger, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Poughkeepsie, NY. Dr. Kruger completed a residency at New York Medical College. and is affiliated with Westchester Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kruger is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- U Conn, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- New York Medical College, Residency Hospital — 1989
- St Vincent's Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1987
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2507 South Rd, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 Existing Patients: (845) 471-8410
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kruger?
Dr. Kruger has performed cataract surgery on both of my eyes and both of my wife's eyes. No trouble in any surgery. His approach is conservative and seems to shy away from risky treatments that can have negative results even if the patient wants it. He is a safe bet for necessary care. While no doctor is absolutely perfect, Dr. Kruger has never disappointed me in the many years I've been his patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kruger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kruger frequently treats Floaters, Dry Eyes, and Pterygium.
Dr. Kruger's office is located at 2507 South Rd, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kruger speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kruger has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Westchester Medical Center