Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Christopher Damm, MD is a cardiology specialist in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Damm completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at John Ochsner Heart and Vascular Institute. Dr. Damm is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Hosp of U of Penn, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1986
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
John Ochsner Heart and Vascular Institute
Ochsner Clinic Foundation1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121 Existing Patients: (504) 842-4135
- 2 212 LINCOLN WOODS, Lafayette Hill, PA 19444 Existing Patients: (215) 990-0206
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Damm?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Damm frequently treats Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test, Arrhythmia Screening, and Tilt Table Testing.
Dr. Damm's office is located at 1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Damm has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.