Dr. Cosgrove has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher Cosgrove, MD is a nephrology specialist in Cranston, RI. Dr. Cosgrove completed a residency at Yale-New Haven Medical Center. He currently practices at Roger Williams Radiation Therapy LLC and is affiliated with Kent Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cosgrove is board certified in Nephrology.
- Yale-New Haven Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Medical College of Georgia, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cosgrove?
Courteous, considerate, knowledgeable. Takes time with his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Christopher Cosgrove, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cosgrove's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cosgrove accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cosgrove frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy and Nephrological Conditions.
Dr. Cosgrove's office is located at 1500 Pontiac Ave, Cranston, RI 02920. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kent Hospital
- Landmark Medical Center
- Newport Hospital
- Our Lady Of Fatima Hospital
- Roger Williams Medical Center
- South County Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital