Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (442) 274-0577, and for other questions, call (858) 453-7700.
Dr. Christopher Chisholm, MD
New Patient(760) 456-9916
Dr. Christopher Chisholm, MD is a pain medicine specialist in San Diego, CA. Dr. Chisholm completed a residency at NYP Columbia University Medical Center. He currently practices at Comprehensive Pain Management Specialists and is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chisholm is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Comprehensive Pain Management Specialists4510 Executive Dr Ste 210, San Diego, CA 92121 Call
- NYP Columbia University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of California, Davis, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Our office accepts Medicare and commercial insurance plans. Please contact us to verify your benefits
- Principal Financial Group
- Sharp Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chisholm?
Dr Chilsom is very caring and has concern for your problems. He takes the time before your procedure to explain everything to you and isn’t is a hurry. He makes sure you understand things before he does anything.
- Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido
- Palomar Medical Center Poway
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chisholm has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher Chisholm, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chisholm's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chisholm accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chisholm frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Osteoarthritis of Spine, and Low Back Pain.
Dr. Chisholm's office is located at 4510 Executive Dr Ste 210, San Diego, CA 92121. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chisholm speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.