Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Christopher Howerton, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Clarksville, IN. Dr. Howerton completed a residency at University Of Louisville. He currently practices at Family Allergy & Asthma and is affiliated with Clark Memorial Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Howerton is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Louisville, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Louisville, Residency Hospital
- Med College Of Georgia, Internship Hospital
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Howerton?
Very friendly & knowledgeable!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Howerton has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Howerton frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP), and Abdominal Disorders.
Dr. Howerton's office is located at 1401 Veterans Pkwy Ste 500, Clarksville, IN 47129. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Clark Memorial Health
- Flaget Memorial Hospital
- Taylor Regional Hospital
Family Allergy & Asthma
Family Allergy and Asthma1401 Veterans Pkwy Ste 500, Clarksville, IN 47129 (502) 429-8585