Dr. Christopher Hargett, DO is a neurosurgery specialist in Dothan, AL. Dr. Hargett completed a residency at Advocate Bromenn Medical Center. He currently practices at Neurospine Center and is affiliated with Southeast Alabama Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Neurospine Center102 Doctors Dr, Dothan, AL 36301 Existing Patients: (334) 793-8804
- Advocate Bromenn Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Advocate Bromenn Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- University Of Pikeville Kentucky College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hargett?
Dr. Hargett is a wonderful surgeon who gave me my life back! My lower spine was totally jacked up. I was in constant pain and even with opiates I could hardly walk. Most of my time was spent in bed and I had almost given up. Luckily I got hooked up with Dr. Hargett who fused my spine in two places, did a laminectomy, reamed out several places so the nerves would not be pinched, stitched up a nerve that was being worn into, and other feats of magic too numerous to mention. Long story short, I love me some Dr. Hargett and if you have a spine problem you need this guy to fix you!
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center