Dr. Hake has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher Hake, MD is a hematology specialist in Mukwonago, WI. Dr. Hake completed a residency at Medical College Of Wisconsin. He currently practices at Prohealth Care Medical Associates Inc and is affiliated with Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hake is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Fellowship Hospital
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Residency Hospital
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Internship Hospital
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Medical School — 2002
- University Of Wisconsin-Madison, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Wisconsin Cancer Center Prohealth
Kinex Medical Company LLCN16w24131 Riverwood Dr, Waukesha, WI 53188 Existing Patients: (262) 696-5690
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hake?
I was diagnosed with cancer in 2013, I never thought anything less than that deep in heart realization I was surrounded by some spectacular people. All the way through to the CELEBRATED Cancer Free, YE 2013, through to current - Dr. Christopher Hake has been unrelenting, professional, caring, supportive, detailed and to bind it all together - a pillar to my being able to share this today. To go back in time from 5 days a week for 7 weeks, to once a month, to once every three months, then six, then annual - each a graduation to next level of health care, Dr. Hake has both directly and indirectly never left my side. How do you say thank you for that gift? Now 5 years and 6 going on 7 months later after the gift given, I know how fortunate I was and am, to have pinnacle as wind beneath wings. Amazing people, amazing man.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hake accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hake frequently treats Anemia, Neutropenia, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Hake's office is located at 240 Maple Ave, Mukwonago, WI 53149. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital