Dr. Christopher Hajnik, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Encinitas, CA. Dr. Hajnik completed a residency at Loyola University of Chicago / Stritch School of Medicine. He currently practices at CORE Orthopaedic Medical Center and is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hajnik is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
CORE Orthopaedic Medical Center
Core Orthopaedic Medical Center332 Santa Fe Dr Ste 110, Encinitas, CA 92024 Existing Patients: (760) 943-6700
- Insall, Scott Kelly Inst Ortho & Sports Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Loyola University of Chicago / Stritch School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Notre-Dame, Other Education — 2008
- Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 2003
- University Of Notre Dame, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hajnik?
Extremely professional. Care is given to avoid infection beyond what most orthopedic surgeons do.
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Tri-City Medical Center