Call (850) 208-0625 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Christopher Haberman, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Panama City, FL. Dr. Haberman completed a residency at Bapt Hlth Syst Inc. He currently practices at Florida Cancer Affiliates - North Florida and is affiliated with Memorial Health University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Haberman is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Baylor University, Fellowship Hospital
- Bapt Hlth Syst Inc, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Mercer University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Florida Cancer Affiliates - North Florida
Gulf Coast Cancer Treatment Center2100 STATE AVE, Panama City, FL 32405 Existing Patients: (850) 208-0625
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Haberman?
Dr. Haberman is very professional, friendly, and thorough. Encourage and explains what to do, what to expect, and the knowledge that he is there for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Christopher Haberman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Haberman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Haberman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Haberman frequently treats Blood Disorders, Breast Diseases, and Cancer.
Dr. Haberman's office is located at 2100 STATE AVE, Panama City, FL 32405. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Haberman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
- East Georgia Regional Medical Center
- Effingham Health System
- Meadows Regional Medical Center