Dr. Swan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher Swan, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Concord, CA. Dr. Swan completed a residency at U C S F Medical Center. He currently practices at John Muir Medical Center Concord and is affiliated with John Muir Health, Concord Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Swan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Duke University, Fellowship Hospital
- Stanford University, Fellowship Hospital
- U C S F Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- U C S F Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Medical School — 2007
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mutual of Omaha
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
John Muir Medical Center Concord2540 East St, Concord, CA 94520 Existing Patients: (925) 674-2880
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Swan?
dr swan is professional and at the same time caring. He explained my condition in detail and drawing. He suggested an ablation, explaining the procedure in great detail, leaving the decision to me. He also said "you can continue on medication, it's fine, or have the ablation". There was no pressure at all.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Christopher Swan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Swan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Swan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Swan frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias.
Dr. Swan's office is located at 2540 East St, Concord, CA 94520. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- John Muir Health, Concord Medical Center
- John Muir Health, Walnut Creek Medical Center