Dr. Christopher Kavolus, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Kavolus completed a residency at University Ky College Med. He currently practices at Piedmont Orthopaedic - 35 International Drive and is affiliated with St. Francis Downtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kavolus is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Piedmont Orthopaedic - 35 International Drive
Piedmont Orthopaedic - 35 International Drive35 International Dr, Greenville, SC 29615 Existing Patients: (864) 234-7654
Piedmont Orthopaedic - 1050 Grove Road
Piedmont Orthopaedic - 1050 Grove Road1050 Grove Rd, Greenville, SC 29605 Existing Patients: (864) 234-7654
- Center For Hip and Knee Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- University Ky College Med, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University Ky College Med, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University Of Kentucky, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kavolus?
I have been treated by Dr. Kavolus for arthritis of the knees including cortisone and gel shots and referrals to PT. He is compassionate and listens well. He performed full knee replacement surgery on my right knee last year. I have been very pleased with the outcome including the minimal scarring.
- St. Francis Downtown