Dr. Christopher Girkin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Girkin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Christopher Girkin, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Girkin completed a residency at University Of Al Hospital. He currently practices at UAB Ophthalmology Svs Foundtn. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Girkin is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University Of Al Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Ar College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UAB Ophthalmology Svs Foundtn
Uab Callahan Eye Hospital Clinic700 18th St S Ste 601, Birmingham, AL 35233 Existing Patients: (205) 933-0120
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Girkin?
Dr Girkin has been my son's Dr for 11 yrs now (since birth) I wouldn't trade him for anything. He has always been honest and made us feel like family. You ROCK DR GIRKIN ??
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Girkin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Girkin frequently treats B-Scan Ultrasound, Farnsworth Lantern Test, and Eye Examination.
Dr. Girkin's office is located at 700 18th St S Ste 601, Birmingham, AL 35233. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Girkin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.