Dr. George has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher George, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Tampa, FL. Dr. George completed a residency at Letterman Army Medical Ctr and School. He currently practices at Florida Cancer Specialists - Tampa and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Of Tampa. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. George is board certified in Hematology.
- University Of Florida, Undergraduate School — 1970
- Lincoln County Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Letterman Army Medical Ctr and School, Residency Hospital
- Letterman Army Medical Ctr and School, Internship Hospital
- University of Florida, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Florida Cancer Specialists - Tampa
Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute - Tampa3402 W DR MARTIN LUTHER KING JR BLVD, Tampa, FL 33607 Existing Patients: (813) 875-3950
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. George?
I absolutely trust Dr George he saved my life. He is the best doctor. He is caring, professional, and so knowledgable in his field.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Christopher George, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. George's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. George accepts your insurance.
Dr. George frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms and Blood Disorders.
Dr. George's office is located at 3402 W DR MARTIN LUTHER KING JR BLVD, Tampa, FL 33607. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Hospital Of Tampa
- St. Joseph's Hospital