Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (954) 342-6455, and for other questions, call (954) 265-9520.
Dr. Christopher Gannon, MD
New Patient(954) 982-6127
Dr. Christopher Gannon, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Hollywood, FL. Dr. Gannon completed a residency at University of Maryland Medical Center. He currently practices at Memorial Division of Surgical Oncology and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital West. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Gannon is board certified in General Surgery.
- University Of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1998
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- AXA Assistance USA, Inc.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Better Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Canadian Medical Networks
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Corporate Medical Network (CMN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Desjardins Financial Security
- Dimension Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Florida Health Administrators
- Fortified Provider Network
- Freedom Health
- Global Health Care Network
- JIPA Network
- Magellan Complete Care
- Magellan Healthcare
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Molina Healthcare
- Olympus Managed Health Care
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Prestige Health Choice
- Prime Health Services
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Rockport United Network
- Simply Healthcare
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- South Florida Community Care Network
- Star Healthcare Network
- Sunshine Health
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gannon?
Dr. Gannon is very professional, caring, experienced and knowledgeable. He was part of a wonderful (DREAM) team of doctors that performed a complicated surgery on me. While at the hospital, he visited me after the surgery on several occasions and I really felt that he cared about my recuperation. He was very clear in explaining to me my condition and the recuperation process. I am very happy and grateful that Dr. Gannon and his assistant helped me during that difficult time of my life. I feel very happy and blessed to have been assisted by Dr. Gannon. Thank you so much!!
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gannon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher Gannon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gannon's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gannon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gannon frequently treats Colorectal Cancer, Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Open, and Colectomy.
Dr. Gannon's office is located at 1150 N 35th Ave Ste 650, Hollywood, FL 33021. Find other locations and directions.