Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Forrest accepts your insurance.
Dr. Christopher Forrest, MD is a cardiology specialist in Walnut Creek, CA. Dr. Forrest completed a residency at Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center. He currently practices at Kaiser Walnut Creek Medical Grp and is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center. Dr. Forrest is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University of Arizona College of Medicine - Tucson, Medical School — 1995
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kaiser Walnut Creek Medical Grp
Department of Surgery1425 S Main St, Walnut Creek, CA 94596 Existing Patients: (925) 295-4000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Forrest?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Forrest frequently treats Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), Heart Disease, and Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography).
Dr. Forrest's office is located at 1425 S Main St, Walnut Creek, CA 94596. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Forrest has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Vallejo Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Walnut Creek Medical Center