Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Christopher Liu, MD
Dr. Christopher Liu, MD is a electrodiagnostician in New York, NY. Dr. Liu completed a residency at NY Presby Hosp - Columbia U Med Ctr. He currently practices at Weill Cornell and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Liu is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Arabic, Italian, Spanish
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- NY Presby Hosp - Columbia U Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Ny-Presby Hospital Columbia University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 2001
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Liu?
Dr. Liu listens well; his explanations are easy to understand; and he provides short and long term plans for positive outcomes.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Liu has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Christopher Liu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Liu's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Liu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Liu frequently treats Mobitz, Type 2, Heart Block, Second Degree Heart Block, and Third Degree Heart Block.
Dr. Liu's office is located at 520 East 70th Street, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Liu speaks Spanish, Arabic, and Italian. View profile to see all.